Vai al contenuto

Mafia Championship

Manfri

Messaggi raccomandati

• Membro attivo
1 minuto fa, Matt4 ha detto:

He is married, hands off! And besides that, you have a very special puppy to take care of...

The puppy you're talking about doesn't want to be JUST mine, so i have to compensate for his lack of attentions.

1 minuto fa, Matt4 ha detto:

@Thingyman can you link those games you were talking about? I'm a bit intrigued, but I'm also scared that it would be too hard for me to keep up if the other players write too much

There's a whole thread on Mafia Universe, you know?

xDD ahahahahaha I'm not interested in hot guys. I want someone interesting... that maybe can share some of my hobbies and passions.

Can you think of someone like this?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

9 minuti fa, ~ Josephine ha detto:

The puppy you're talking about doesn't want to be JUST mine, so i have to compensate for his lack of attentions.

There's a whole thread on Mafia Universe, you know?

xDD ahahahahaha I'm not interested in hot guys. I want someone interesting... that maybe can share some of my hobbies and passions.

Can you think of someone like this?

are you tryìng to fullfìll your prophecy about you marry someone at thìs stage of your lìfe?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Membro attivo
1 minuto fa, Jesus 'SnaKe SuperPuppy ha detto:

are you tryìng to fullfìll your prophecy about you marry someone at thìs stage of your lìfe?

At this stage I'm barely able to take care of myself and trying my best to stay alive.

So... no, thanks. I'd rather be wrong than being married. (And that's a lot for me, as you already know).

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

1 ora ago, ~ Josephine ha detto:

OMG, are you serious? I'm definetely gonna look up for this tv show.

THIS IS SOOOO ROMANTIC!
(but this also means i have no chance at flirting with a guy who wrote a thesis on K-shows ._. that's a bummer!)

Indeed. The show was created in Denmark, but I can see that Italy has a version too. I don't know if it's popular though? :D

Un'ora fa, Matt4 ha detto:

He is married, hands off! And besides that, you have a very special puppy to take care of...

@Thingyman can you link those games you were talking about? I'm a bit intrigued, but I'm also scared that it would be too hard for me to keep up if the other players write too much

Yes, here's a Euro game from last season:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22462-Season-6-Game-3-The-Good-Place-The-Mafia-Championship

And another game with Euro deadlines (but I can see on the player list it's split between Euros and non-Euros):
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22878-Season-6-Game-9-On-the-Air-The-Mafia-Championship

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Un'ora fa, Matt4 ha detto:

(also, are there hot guys on your forum? <_< I ask for a @friend)

I will say this: There have been several couples formed from the Championship. One of them is a man from USA and a woman from Norway, and he moved to Norway, married her, and they just had a baby a few months ago :D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hey guys, but the person who acts in Thingyman’s stead, namely @tartina, said that he is not here to make friends but he’s supposed to only know whether we wanna play or not. What have we done? Are you angry with us, Thingy? :( 

Modificato da L Lawliet
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...

Hi guys

Matt4's game has started: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25767-Season-7-Game-1-Food-Fight-The-Mafia-Championship

Game 1 - May 4 (36/12 phases, 5 PM EST EOD)
@Achromatic (GameFAQs)
@Anaxagore (Dominating 12)
@BloodWolf14 (Weerwolven van Wakkerdam)
@CJSchneider (For the Sports)
@Cornflower MM (Redwall Abbey)    
@Elayne (Lupus in Tabula)
@Frinckles (Skwirl)
@hollowkatt (Good Gamery)
@Inconquerable (The Alter Bridge Nation)
@Jazziejelly (Werewolf (Mafia) Group)
@Matt4 (Lupus in Forum)
@Mr.Tweetums (wrestlingsmarks.com)    
@oromagi (DebateArt)
@Shapes    (Jambos Kickback)
@Sherlip (Animal Crossing Community)

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big server on Discord (1,000+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/CwDKmjQ 

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Mafia Championship Podcast
For the first time ever, there will be a Mafia Championship podcast.

The first episode goes live on Twitch at Sunday 4 PM Eastern. It will feature 3-4 former winners.

It will go live here, if you are interested: https://www.twitch.tv/mrthingyman/ 

Where do I get more info?
Refer to this thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25499-Season-7-General-Information

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes a list of the 165 participating communities and their representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Discord is Thingyman#6075

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 anno dopo...

@ Utente (Lupus) Ciao a tutti!

Come ogni anno, siamo stati d invitati da @Thingyman a partecipare al "Mafia Championship", il torneo che coinvolge più di 150 community  online di lupus da tutto il mondo.

Se volete rappresentare LIF, come aveva fatto Matt l'anno scorso, tenete presente che è necessario:

• Avere una conoscenza adeguata della lingua inglese
  • Essere disponibili a leggere più 500-600 post al giorno
  • Essere attivi e scrivere almeno 10 post al giorno

Qui potete trovare delle informazioni più dettagliate (rispetto a questo la deadline è stata spostata alla fine di questa settimana):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jys9pqrKSpZ3hEX17iuu4mtoG-c_7YbgHRTK0pAZCUQ/edit

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...
1 hour ago, Bucche said:

Ho perso 23 anni di vita. Però abbiamo vinto, ne ho recuperato. 

Ti farò la stessa domanda tra una settimana 😂

Sisi ho seguito un po’ la partita.

Eh io ho già giocato due volte il tournament, li conosco i ritmi allucinanti.

Alcuni di quei giocatori sono pazzi

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 9 mesi dopo...

image.png

Un saluto a tutta la Community,

Come da tradizione anche quest’anno siamo stati invitati da @Thingyman & Co. al Mafia Championship, il torneo annuale di lupus a cui parteciperanno utenti da comunità di lupus online da tutto il mondo.

Quest'anno si terrà la 9° edizione dell'evento, che prevede la partecipazione di circa 135 community. Il campionato rappresenta una speciale occasione di incontro tra diverse comunità e abitudini di gioco, come sicuramente possono testimoniare @Bucche , @Matt4 e @tartina (i nostri reduci degli anni passati). La speranza è di trovare anche quest'anno un volontario disposto a rappresentarci.

In quanto community dedicata al gioco abbiamo tempo fino al 24 Aprile per indicare il nostro rappresentante (ed eventualmente una riserva), quindi sentitevi liberi di intervenire se siete interessati o comunque curiosi.

Tenete presente che sarà necessario:

• Avere una conoscenza adeguata della lingua inglese
  • Essere disponibili a leggere circa 600-700 post al giorno
  • Essere attivi e scrivere almeno 10 post al giorno

Inoltre, dovete sapere che le partite di qualificazione si terranno tra la fine di Aprile e metà Giugno (in base alla disponibilità del rappresentante), mentre le semifinali si disputeranno a Luglio e la finalissima tra Agosto e Settembre.

Per ulteriori dettagli, vi rimando al questo Invito.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

Chi siamo

spacer.png

Lupus in Forum è un sito web incentrato su Werewolf (Lupi e contadini), la più celebre variante del gioco di società Mafia.

La community offre a tutti gli iscritti la possibilità di partecipare alla versione online del gioco, gratuitamente e nelle tante varianti proposte dai nostri giocatori più affezionati. Puoi consultare la nostra Guida al Lupus per maggiori dettagli...

Link utili:

Articoli dai blog

Quattro chiacchiere?

• Crea Nuovo...

Informazioni importanti

Abbiamo inserito dei cookies nel tuo dispositivo per aiutarti a migliorare la tua esperienza su questo sito. Puoi modificare le impostazioni dei cookie, altrimenti puoi accettarli cliccando su continua.