Mafia Championship

Manfri

Messaggi raccomandati

1 ora ago, tartina ha detto:

Raga cazzo

Thingyman non vuole fare amicizia, vuole sapere se partecipiamo o no

Lasciatelo stare e che miseria, siete autoreferenziali

Ma sei il suo difensore? o traduttore?

Se non vuole fare amicizia lo può dire anche lui stesso, e non gli rispondo più. Anzi mi ha risposto anche così gentilmente e lo ringrazio. Non mi pare che in questo topic sia anche vietato parlare, oltre al dire sì gioco, no non gioco.

Glielo puoi tradurre per me dato che ne fai le sue veci, tartina?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

8 ore ago, L Lawliet ha detto:

Ma sei il suo difensore? o traduttore?

Se non vuole fare amicizia lo può dire anche lui stesso, e non gli rispondo più. Anzi mi ha risposto anche così gentilmente e lo ringrazio. Non mi pare che in questo topic sia anche vietato parlare, oltre al dire sì gioco, no non gioco.

Glielo puoi tradurre per me dato che ne fai le sue veci, tartina?

A cucciaaa

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Knaves
8 ore ago, mariosan ha detto:

No, I'm sorry, I have no time to follow an entire game. But thanks for the offer :)

Could our lupus professor @Knaves help you to find someone? 

Come on Mario don't be shy, sign up, we all know you don't have a shit to do :D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

20 ore ago, Jesus 'SnaKe SuperPuppy ha detto:

Yes, I'm not a fan, after a game here I usualy need to detox from these people because I can't stand none of them

This is my first time ever seeing him use a capital letter at the start of a sentence, and Thingyman, it’s beyond me how’d you manage to pull that off. I take it that he’s slowly falling for you, so maybe convincing him is still within reach...

On 19/4/2020 alle 12:14, Thingyman ha detto:

Deadline is Apr 27, so we still have time, but are there any interested people thus far? :D

Whatever the outcome, as a community we’re truly grateful for your time here. The whole Mafia Championship project is something remarkable, really. I’m sure our users are just unsurprisingly aware of the amount of work behind the tournament, myself included. Most of us are probably afraid of spoiling it by being unable to follow every required stage in its entirety. 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Knaves
19 minuti fa, tartina ha detto:

no cmq raga non sono tutti forti ai campionati, 50% so scarsi a merd

Credo che il problema sia la lingua. Tipo il post di kado lo leggo tranquillamente ma per scriverlo mi ci vorrebbero due giorni.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

3 ore ago, kado' ha detto:

This is my first time ever seeing him use a capital letter at the start of a sentence, and Thingyman, it's beyond me how'd you manage to pull that off. I take it that he's slowly falling for you, so maybe convincing him is still within reach ...

Whatever the outcome, as a community we're truly grateful for your time here. The whole Mafia Championship project is something remarkable, really. I'm sure our users are just unsurprisingly aware of the amount of work behind the tournament, myself included. Most of us are probably afraid of spoiling it by being unable to follow every required stage in its entirety. 

Hahaha :D

Thanks for the kind message, kado. And dang, yet another person who writes flawless English. You wouldn't be up for it by any chance? :P

If you want, I can link to a few example games, so you can sort of get a sense of the rhythm and activity level. If you have a couple of hours throughout a given day to check in here and there, you should be good.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

7 ore ago, tartina ha detto:

A cucciaaa

Che in inglese viene?

4 ore ago, kado' ha detto:

This is my first time ever seeing him use a capital letter at the start of a sentence, and Thingyman, it’s beyond me how’d you manage to pull that off. I take it that he’s slowly falling for you, so maybe convincing him is still within reach...

Whatever the outcome, as a community we’re truly grateful for your time here. The whole Mafia Championship project is something remarkable, really. I’m sure our users are just unsurprisingly aware of the amount of work behind the tournament, myself included. Most of us are probably afraid of spoiling it by being unable to follow every required stage in its entirety. 

This is overkill, kà! :D 

Modificato da L Lawliet
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Membro attivo
7 minuti fa, Thingyman ha detto:

Deadline has been moved to May 1st. So a couple more days for a hero to show up. I'm an optimistic kind of guy :D

We're enjoying your company and hoping to get to know you better, more than participating in the tournament at this point! xD
But don't give up just yet... maybe someone will decide last minute.
Thank you for the update, btw.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

If you want to learn a very fun and unique fact about me: I was married on television in Denmark. As part of a show called "Married at First Sight". Yes, I married a woman I had never seen or met before in my life :P

And we're still happily married here 2 years later.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Membro attivo
1 minuto fa, Thingyman ha detto:

If you want to learn a very fun and unique fact about me: I was married on television in Denmark. As part of a show called "Married at First Sight". Yes, I married a woman I had never seen or met before in my life :P

OMG, are you serious? I'm definetely gonna look up for this tv show.

THIS IS SOOOO ROMANTIC!
(but this also means i have no chance at flirting with a guy who wrote a thesis on K-shows ._. that's a bummer!)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

3 minuti fa, Thingyman ha detto:

And so it's official!

All the mafia/lupus player are crazy... O.o

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

28 minuti fa, ~ Josephine ha detto:

OMG, are you serious? I'm definetely gonna look up for this tv show.

THIS IS SOOOO ROMANTIC!
(but this also means i have no chance at flirting with a guy who wrote a thesis on K-shows ._. that's a bummer!)

He is married, hands off! And besides that, you have a very special puppy to take care of...

@Thingyman can you link those games you were talking about? I'm a bit intrigued, but I'm also scared that it would be too hard for me to keep up if the other players write too much

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

Chi siamo

spacer.png

Lupus in Forum è un sito web incentrato su Werewolf (Lupi e contadini), la più celebre variante del gioco di società Mafia.

La community offre a tutti gli iscritti la possibilità di partecipare alla versione online del gioco, gratuitamente e nelle tante varianti proposte dai nostri giocatori più affezionati. Puoi consultare la nostra Guida al Lupus per maggiori dettagli...

Link utili:

Articoli dai blog

Quattro chiacchiere?

• Crea Nuovo...

Informazioni importanti

Abbiamo inserito dei cookies nel tuo dispositivo per aiutarti a migliorare la tua esperienza su questo sito. Puoi modificare le impostazioni dei cookie, altrimenti puoi accettarli cliccando su continua.